Central PA Hospital seeks to recruit a BE/BC General Surgeon to join established practice affiliated with the hospital.
- The ideal candidate will have 5 or more years of experience and have an interest in wound care.
- A comprehensive compensation package will be offered and may include:
- Salary plus Incentive Compensation
- Commencement Bonus
- Stipend During Residency
- CME, Med, Lic and Dues
- Health, Life and Retirement Benefits
- Med Education Debt Repayment
Hospital is a Joint Commission accredited 47-bed acute care facility, with an adjoining 90-bed post-acute care, skilled nursingCommunity has a year around population of nearly 10,000 residents with a primary service area population of 40,000. Town is situated within a 40 minute drive of both State College, Pennsylvania, home to Penn State University to the northeast and Williamsport to the southwest.
Contact: Neal Fenster