Pennsylvania-based Healthcare System is searching for a Board Eligible/Board-Certified General Surgeon to join an existing practice which is fully staffed and ready to step into.
Become part of a four hospital integrated healthcare delivery system serving eight counties all within the beautiful, rolling hills of West & North Central, PA.
They host a multitude of services to include primary and specialty care, cardiac care, behavioral and home health services, hospice, dialysis, joint and rehabilitation, women&'s health, surgical and wound care, and nursing home care to name a few.
- 100% outpatient
- Full staffed practice, ready to step into
- Full complement of primary care & specialty providers
- 100% EMR at the practice location
- No call/no after hours surgery
- System wide service area of eight counties, 410,000 residents
- MGMA base salary plus RVU bonus
- Generous Sign-on Bonus
- Relocation Expenses
- 25 Days of Paid Time off (vacation, holiday and personal time)
- 40 hours of CME -expense of $3000.00 annually
- Malpractice Coverage
- Sick time after 6 months of employment, 10 days per calendar year accrual
- Life and Accidental Death Insurance
- Health, Dental, and Vision Coverage
- Short Term Disability
- Retirement account with matching contribution after one year (up to 4%)
- Just a short drive from State College and Pittsburgh
Contact: Neal Fenster