Central PA hospital is seeking a General Surgeon
- To do Trauma & Emergency General Surgery
- Practice Size: 4 Surgeons (current - 1 departing), 6 Physician Assistants
- Employment Status: Employed by Hospital
- Patient Load: Annual trauma volume = 1,400 - 1,500 patients. Approximately 95% of trauma is blunt.
- Hospital Service Area: 330,000
- Trauma Service Area: 1,120,171 - 20 counties
- Practice Case Load: 80% Trauma/20% Non-Trauma
- Work Schedule: Two Teams of two surgeons each.
- Each Team is 7 on/7 off, with alternating 24 hours of in-house and on-call coverage.
- 400-bed level II Trauma Center
- The hospital provides vascular and endovascular surgery, neurosurgery, behavioral health, wound care and is a JCAHO-Accredited Stroke Center.
- The candidate we are recruiting is required to have either a Surgical Critical Care or Trauma/Critical Care Fellowship.
- Located in central Pennsylvania
Contact: Neal Fenster