Northeastern regional hospital is seeking a BC/BE General Surgeon
- This is to join a multi-specialty group
- This is an employed position
- Potential call is 1:3
- Current group includes surgeons (general, breast, vascular, and colon and rectal), urologists, otolaryngologists, pulmonologists, and radiation oncologists.
- In addition, they have a Breast Care Center, Imaging Services, Pathology and Cancer Care Center.
- City offers easy access to a number of major cities including Philadelphia, New York City and Baltimore.
- It is the sixth largest city in the state of Pennsylvania and is the geographic and cultural center of the Lackawanna River Valley.
- The compensation and benefit package for this position is extremely generous.
- This position offers a competitive salary along with potential for bonuses, medical education debt repayment and moving expense allowance for the right candidate
- Located in Northeastern PA
Contact: Neal Fenster