Whether you are an experienced surgeon who is looking to be in a smaller community or a recent grad looking for your practice; this is worth a look.
- Excellent comp and benefit package, with additional call pay with the community hospital.
- New state of the art Level IV community hospital adjoined to new clinic building.
25 beds, 4 CRNA’s, 3 OR’s.
- Special procedures preferred/required:
C-sections, total of 103 C-sections in 2014.
- Anticipated weekly work schedule at base location:
Hospital procedures in morning
Afternoons in clinic.
- Call weekdays and weekends:
- This is a great opportunity for a self-motivated surgeon to come into this very busy small town, high tech practice.
- BC/BE in General Surgery
- Ability to get a North Dakota license,the process is not cumbersome and can be done in a timely manner.
- Employed practice opportunity
- Benefits will include but not be limited to
Life, health, disability, malpractice,Relocation allowance,Signing bonus
Compensation will be based on regional compensation for your specialty and training and MGMA data.
Total compensation during the guarantee period will be the greater of the guarantee or the RVU production incentive compensation plan.
- New Clinic and hospital on same campus
- Clinic includes other general medicine providers and mid level practitioners
- There is another clinic in town with providers as well. ….”friendly competitive environment”
- Community of 15,000
- Great hunting and fishing
- Easy access to much larger communities
- Two golf courses in town, a number of options within easy drive
- Daily flights to Minneapolis
Clean, safe community where the local physician is somebody special.
For confidential consideration please contact me:
Tim Wieben, CMPE
President & CEO
Medical Recruitment Associates, Inc.