Progressive health care network in central New York and major teaching affiliate of Columbia University, is seeking a qualified General Surgeon for our NY practice. Our integrated health care system that provides care and services to people living in an eight county region covering 5,600 square miles in upstate New York. The organization includes six corporately affiliated hospitals, as well as skilled nursing facilities, community and school-based health centers, and health partners in related fields.
Key Benefits of this Position:
- Well established group consisting of 5 Surgeons and 2 Advanced Practice Clinicians
- Bread and butter surgery with general call coverage required
- Teaching facility with PA and General Surgery Resident Training
- Research Institute Support Affiliate of Columbia University
- Group employed model with competitive salary
- Comprehensive benefit package, including but not limited to medical, dental, CME, relocation assistance and paid malpractice insurance
- With its abundance of recreational and cultural pleasures, central New York provides a great place to live for both individuals and families. There is a strong feeling of community within this region, which attracts people from all over the country. This vast region offers the best of both worlds. The surrounding areas have an abundance of lakes, streams and mountains that form the Catskill Mountain Range and the Adirondack State Park.
No visa sponsorship