Progressive health care network in central New York and major teaching affiliate of Columbia University, is seeking a qualified Bariatric Surgeon interested in teaching and patient care. Our facility is a teaching affiliate of Columbia University and has an independent general surgical residency program with three categorical positions per year.
Our Healthcare Network is an integrated health care system that provides care and services to people living in an eight county region covering 5,600 square miles in upstate New York. The organization includes six corporately affiliated hospitals, as well as skilled nursing facilities, community and school-based health centers, and health partners in related fields.
Key Benefits of this Position:
- 50% Bariatric Surgery, 50% General Surgery focused on minimally invasive surgery and endoscopy
- 1:3 Bariatric Surgery call coverage
- 1:9 General Surgery call coverage
- Teaching Facility with General Surgery Resident Training and Research Institute Support
- Group employed model with competitive salary
- Comprehensive benefit package, including but not limited to medical, dental, CME, relocation assistance and paid malpractice insurance
Beautiful area that includes theater, music, museums, golf, sailing, hiking, and skiing.
No visa sponsorship