Seeking a candidate with good rapport with patients and colleagues and looking for an opportunity to make an impact on a community. There are academic opportunities for teaching residents and medical students as well as the ability to participate in clinical research
Prefer an experienced General Surgeon with Trauma CC Fellowship training.
Competitive compensation and benefit package commensurate with experience.
This outstanding opportunity will fill quickly.
For further details about this opportunity and others like it, please call Ron Bansak directly at 203-663-9362 and email your CV and references to: Ronald.email@example.com and reference job # 2110062
- Hospital employed, Potential for academics
- Must be Board Certified or Board Eligible General Surgery and Trauma CC Fellowship trained
- Call is 1:4 in a level III hospital
- Excellent safe community to raise a family
- Sign-on bonus
- Malpractice paid
- Full family medical and dental coverage
- Ample PTO - Relocation assistance up to $5K