HEADLINE: New York City: BE/BC General Surgeon to join General and Acute Care Surgery Division at prestigious New York City university teaching academic medical center. Call: once during week. Weekends: 1:6. High volume. Very competitive financial compensation package. Employed opportunity.
LOCATION: NEW YORK CITY:
- This very well-regarded academic medical center is located in New York City. Please see below regarding additional information about New York City.
- A Board Eligible/Board Certified General Surgeon is needed to join the General and Acute Care Surgery Division at a prestigious New York City university teaching academic medical center.
- The successful candidate will become a member of a busy, dynamic and growing team of general surgeons who are responsible for providing surgical care at their three acute-care hospitals.
- The Call Schedule: It will be once during the week. The weekend call schedule will be 1:6.
- This medical center is a major healthcare provider and serves a very large and extensive patient base.
- Teaching will be required because this highly-regarded medical center has a residency training program in general surgery.
- If the candidate so desires, there is ample opportunity to pursue clinical research.
- This excellent professional opportunity is available immediately.
- The new general surgeon will be employed by this medical center.
- They are offering a competitive and negotiable starting base salary, which is commensurate with the individual's experience and what she or he has to offer.
- In addition, they are also offering a productivity incentive (to be discussed) plus a comprehensive fringe benefits package.
- The earning potential is very good.
ADDITIONAL INFORMATION REGARDING NEW YORK CITY:
- New York City (exceeding 8.2 million people) is the most populous city in the United States! A key component to its strength is its diversity.
- As what many people refer to as the “Capital of the World,” New York City offers some of the most sought after real estate. With such prestigious locations including the Empire State Building, Rockefeller Center, and the Chrysler Building, a New York City business address brings global recognition and respect.
- New York City offers a broad range of educational opportunities to its youth. From public, private, parochial, and non-religious, all types of schooling are available. Their public school system is the largest in the nation. New York City boasts more than 100 institutions of higher learning. From public to private, the college-level and post-graduate learning opportunities are endless!
- The recreational and sporting activities available in New York City are endless, appealing to all ages and ranging from Amusement Parks to the Bronx Zoo.
- With its educated, worldly, resourceful, and motivated population, New Yorkers comprise a city that is second to none! New York is the grandest, most dynamic, sophisticated and diverse city in the world!
Ms. Judy Anapol
Anapol Enterprises, LLC
200 East 33rd Street
New York, NY 10016-4827
800-388-6478 (Day and evening)
New York residents: 212-545-7660 (Day and evening)
Fax: Please call first.