Located on the north shore of Long Island, join thecurrent three board certified General Surgeons practicing in an upscale private community setting.
- Well-qualified BC/BE surgeon graduating from an accredited program who wishes to work reasonable hours.
- Three Village area is a beautiful area with access to both private and parochial schools.
- Either be fellowship trained in laparoscopic surgery or have had extensive laparoscopic training during their residency.
- Work approximately 40-50 hours/week, take call one day per week as well as a 1:5 ratio for the weekend on-call schedule.
- Salaried position with the future opportunity for partnership.
- Full compensation package consisting of a competitive salary, health insurance (medical and dental), pension, CME allowance and a generous vacation schedule.
- Affiliated with 3 different hospitals
New York City is approximately one hour to their west, the Hamptons about 45 minutes to their east and they are five minutes from the ferry which offers quick access to the New England states.
Contact: Neal Fenster