General Surgery Opportunity
SSM Health St. Francis Hospital - Maryville, MO
SSM Health St. Francis Hospital is recruiting for a full-time general surgeon to join our growing medical group in Maryville, Missouri. We are committed to improving the quality of health in Northwest Missouri by providing a variety of surgical service lines including general surgery, orthopedics, OB/GYN and other interventional services. We can support a variety of specialty interests and allow you to build your practice around the cases you enjoy most. Our growing medical staff will welcome you! We anticipate a very successful and rewarding ramp-up with proven volumes, cases, and referral patterns.
- Hospital employment model with generous, guaranteed salary plus clearly defined and achievable incentives, relocation, and starting bonus
- Comprehensive benefits including ample time off, CME with allowance, extensive insurance options, retirement options including matching 401(a) and a defined contribution plan, occurrence based liability insurance, and much more
- Board-certified anesthesiology physicians provide 24/7 coverage
- 1:3 call schedule with willing support staff to assist as necessary
- Experienced OR support staff; exceptional patient satisfaction scores
Maryville is approximately one hour north of Kansas City, MO. This progressive community located in Northwest Missouri is home to Northwest Missouri State University with over 6,000 students. With an immediate population area of 24,000 people and a draw of close to 100,000 for the hospital, Maryville blends a growing economy with a small-town feel to create a friendly place for families, professionals and retirees. Maryville features the 3,000 acre Mozingo Lake Park which offers fantastic recreational options including swimming, boating, fishing, hunting, hiking, equestrian trails, camping and much more. It also has an active schedule of annual art, music, and other cultural events.
For more information about this exceptional opportunity, please contact:
Todd Vandewalker, MHA, FASPR
SSM Health - Missouri Region