Medical Center in Central Maine is seeking an additional pediatric surgeon to join a hospital-employed practice with a strong, regional referral base.
- Opportunities for teaching and research
- Competitive salary and benefits package offered
- Hospital is an ACS-verified level II trauma center and serves as the regional pediatric specialty care center, providing advanced care for a population of 500,000
- Well-established, comprehensive, Pediatric Service offers level III neonatal intensive care, as well as pediatric oncology, orthopedics, cardiology, critical care, gastroenterology, and active pediatric sedation service, among other specialties
- New, state-of -the-art operating suite and NICU are under construction.
Located in Central Maine award-winning small city with easy access to Maine's spectacular coast, mountains, and lakes. Schools rank among New Englands best. The University of Maine is located nearby and area serves as the regional hub for medicine, the arts, and commerce. International Airport provides direct and one-stop service to most major destinations.
- Qualified physician and advanced practitioner applications only. tier4