North Central Indiana based hospital is seeking a General Surgeon
- Must be Board-certified/eligible in General Surgery for consideration
- Would be joining a well-established hospital based general surgery practice.
- Competitive compensation package that includes competitive base salaries, production/quality bonus potential, sign-on bonus, relocation allowance, malpractice insurance, CME, comprehensive health benefits, retirement program, and paid time-off.
- 1:3 call with full-time Hospitalist program support.
- Acute care hospital, non trauma center.
- Newly renovated general surgery clinic.
- All aspects of general surgery including bread and butter, general surgery, breast, colonoscopy and endoscopy.
- On-site laboratory, full-service x-ray and diagnostic imaging with full-time radiology.
- This is a not-for-profit 83 bed community hospital
- Located in North central Indiana
Contact: Neal Fenster