Idaho based hospital needs a General Surgeon with passion for bread and butter and able to handle trauma.
- Looking to employ their new surgeon and are very conscientious about maintaining full work volumes for all surgeons in the Valley.
- Out-patient office practice on campus, across the street from the medical center.
- They have a fully staffed hospitalist program to support their care needs.
- This is a moderately sized community of 55,000, with a service area of 180,000; rich in history, waterways, distinct seasons and abundant outdoor living.
- Golf over 325 days per year; World Class whitewater rafting, fishing and hunting; access to Lewis-Clark State College, Walla Walla Community College, University of Idaho and Washington State University.
- Family-friendly environment, low crime, great educational options, historic to newly developed neighborhoods.
- Situated at the confluence of the Snake and Clearwater rivers, the Lewis-Clark Valley is scenic and inviting.
- This small town feel is due to their sprawling service area of over 22,000 square miles, creating a slow-paced lifestyle rich with the simple pleasures in life.
- Office and staff provided by the hospital, including patient billing; attractive benefits and compensation package.
- Call would be approximately 1:5;
- Compensation is configured using MGMA median as a starting point, then factoring in experience, sub-specialties, training, etc.
- Relocation, sign on bonus, student loan repayment program, and all the standard goodies with insurance, retirement, etc.
Contact: Neal Fenster