When you join VCA, you will be given thorough training in diagnosing and treating venous insufficiencies. Prior experience in venous procedures is not required for employment.
Procedures to be performed / conditions to be treated (but not limited to):
- Vein ablation
- Injection sclerotherapy
- Ultrasound-guided sclerotherapy
- Varicose veins
- Spider veins
Scope and responsibilities:
- Perform as the sole physician in the clinic with complete administrative support
- Promote continuous improvement and ensurehigh level of quality service is provided to all patients
- Take ownership and accountability for practice performance
- Develop relationships with professional affiliations and participate in networking and continuing education opportunities offered for professional growth and development
Above all, VCA physicians and their families enjoy their quality of life with no evening or weekend hours.
Contact: Neal Fenster