Prefer a Board Certified General Surgeon who is available now, but will consider new 2017 grads with ties to the area.
Must have modern LAPS (MIS) skills. Vascular skills are a plus, but not required.
Position is to join the hospital-owned MSG.
For further details about this opportunity and others like it, please call Bruno Mozzo directly at 203-663-9357 or send your CV and references to Bruno Mozzo@comphealth.com.
- Must be Board Certified or Board Eligible General Surgery
- Join three other surgeons in the group
- The school district has more National Board Certified teachers than any district in Arkansas - Ranked #1 School District in Arkansas
- The city is also home to a University, which offers both undergraduate and graduate programs in a variety of academic disciplines
- Great safe community to raise a family
- Beautiful area for outdoors recreational activities
- Upper & Lower Scopes are required
- Quite close to Little Rock, AR
- Sign-on bonus, relocation and loan repayment
- Very competitive compensation and full benefits
- 30 days PTO including CME - $6,500 stipend
- Life & disability insurance, health, eye and dental insurance, 401K