We are seeking a qualified Orthopedic Spine Surgeon for an immediate opening. Our client's mission is simple: to improve the health of our patients and communities by delivering exceptional health care, removing barriers to that care and promoting healthy lifestyles.
Our client offers the following benefits:
- $600k and up with unlimited earning potential
- 3 weeks of PTO
- 5 days CME with 3000k reimbursement
- Health benefits also available
- ability for partnership track
Orthopedic surgeons may be Medical Doctors (MD) or Doctors of Osteopathic Medicine (DO) who have completed a five-year surgical residency focused on the treatment of musculoskeletal conditions. Orthopedists specialize in the diagnosis and treatment of almost all bone and joint disorders, such as: Spinal disorders.
Additional responsibilities for the Orthopedic Spine Surgeon include:
- Monday - Friday
- 3 clinic days (regular office hours 8-5)
- 2 surgery days
- Full support staff
- Physician Assistants does ALL data entry
- working between 4 clinics (all in Fort Lauderdale area, 20 minute drive from each other)
We are looking for dedicated and professional Orthopedic Spine Surgeon who are committed to providing exceptional patient care and service. It is also important that you are highly organized and that you demonstrate excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
Specific qualifications for the Orthopedic Spine Surgeon role include:
- Board Certified Orthopedic Surgeon
- Active Florida License
PLEASE NOTE: If you have held any of the positions below, have any of the skills or experience listed below you may be a good fit for this position.
- Critical Care
send updated resume to Resume@theAcuityTeam.com