Successful candidate will be split time between clinical practice and teaching residents at WVU.
- Clinical duties include 8-9 half days per week, 2 weeks of inpatient internal medicine per year with residents, 75 inpatient rheumatology consults annually.
- Teaching duties include 17-20 internal medicine noon conferences, lectures to residents in other departments (FP, OB/GYN, etc)
- Position includes attractive base salary, production bonuses.
- Comprehensive benefits to include malpractice, health, life, dental, vision, pension plan, vacation/CME w/ expenses, relocation expenses, and more.
- Must be BC/BE, must have completed an accredited fellowship program.
- Visas accepted.
WVU Medicine is West Virginia University&'s affiliated health system. Through its eight hospitals, three institutes, and more than 800 physicians, specialists, and sub-specialists, WVU Medicine provides comprehensive healthcare services to all of West Virginia, southeast Ohio, western Maryland, and southwest Pennsylvania.
As West Virginia&'s largest healthcare provider and second largest employer, WVU Medicine provides the full continuum of care - from pediatrics to geriatrics, and from primary care to complex diagnosis.
Morgantown is consistently rated as one of the best small metropolitan areas in the country for both lifestyle and business climate. The area offers the cultural diversity and amenities of a large city in a safe, family-friendly environment. There is also an excellent school system and an abundance of beautiful homes and recreational activities.
Contact: Neal Fenster