Northeastern Washington state community of 430,000, in need of additional 100% Rheumatologist due to growth.
- Will walk into busy/established practice, joining hospital owned multi-specialty group of over 250 providers, covering 1.5 million patient draw area.
- Participate in research studies and teaching of internal medicine/family practice residents through University of Washington.
- On-site imaging services (ultra sound, MRI, CT) with full time radiologists.
- On-site certified laboratory services.
- Focused center with trained staff and patient centric resources; physical therapy; medical fitness center; osteoporosis community education center; arthritis center.
- This position will be employed with attractive salary, signing bonus, loan repayment program
- Benefits package to include malpractice, health, LT/ST disability, pension plan, vacation / CME with expenses, relocation
- Must be BC/BE.
- Experienced Rheumatology candidates, along with upcominggraduates welcome to apply
Spokane is the regional center for health care, being the second largest city in Washington state, four season climate, 260 sunny days a year family oriented community with abundant water and mountain outdoor activities to enjoy with 76 lakes and rivers, 33 golf courses, 11 wineries, 5 ski resorts, 5 major national parks, Columbia River Gorge, Grand Coulee Dam, renowned healthcare system, excellent public, private schools and major teaching universities, center for performing arts, and much more.
Contact: Neal Fenster