Successful candidate will be joining busy general Rheumatology practice with one other physician and two PA-Cs.
- Share call equally, 1-2 hospital consults weekly, existing Hospitalist program covering inpatient care.
- Teaching available with local medical college rotating family medicine residents through clinic; supervise advanced practitioner.
- Financial package will include attractive base salary, $30K sign-on bonus and production bonuses.
- Extensive benefits package to include malpractice, health, life, dental, ST/LT disability, 2 pension plans with matching funds, 30 days PTO/CME with expenses, $12K relocation.
- Must be BC/BE, fellows and experienced specialists welcome to apply.
- H1B visa accepted.
Williamsport is located less than 2 hours to Harrisburg, 3 hours to Philadelphia/Baltimore/Pittsburgh for major metro amenities, with a local population of 30,000 and encompasses 11 counties draw area. Outdoor Life magazine voted it #1 city for outdoor recreation in Pennsylvania, with its scenic mountains, lakes, biking trails and two championship 18 holes golf courses for the sports enthusiasts. Come practice quality medicine where family life is a priority.
Contact: Neal Fenster