Successful candidate will join three busy Rheumatologists in established single specialty group practice.
- Custom built State-of-art 40,000 ft facility includes in-house lab, NCV testing, Digital X-ray, Hologic DXA, MSK ultrasound, peripheral MRI & total body MRI, 7 chair infusion suite, sleep lab.
- Opportunity for clinical research- over 500 trials completed/ongoing, and teaching local residents; call 1:4 via phone consults only.
- Financial package will include attractive salary, production bonuses, possible signing bonus.
- Comprehensive benefits package to include malpractice, health, disability, 401K pension, vacation/CME with expenses, relocation, and more.
- Must be BC/BE, upcoming fellow grads along with experienced candidates welcomed.
This community has a local population of 47,000 with a service area covering over 125,000, and is the tenth most populous city of Pennsylvania. Having grown around the railroad industry, is home to the Altoona Curve baseball team of the Double A Eastern League, affiliate of the Pittsburgh Pirates. It also houses the 75+ year-old Altoona Symphony Orchestra, with prominent landmarks to include the Horseshoe Curve, the Railroaders Memorial Museum, the Juniata Shops of the Altoona Works, the Mishler Theatre, the Cathedral of the Blessed Sacrament, and the Jaffa Shrine Center.
Contact: Neal Fenster