Successful candidate will join experienced team in non-profit hospital owned group practice as 100% outpatient Rheumatologist.
- There are two options: take over existing practice with two established Rheumatologists, working 4 days per week...OR....
- Join the Orthopedic Department in their hospital owned clinic with new Ultrasound for guided injections, dexa scans, infusion clinic.
- Opportunity to participate in teaching residents and medical students with the local university.
- This employed position includes attractive base salary, $20K signing bonus, production bonuses, option of 100% production based income after two years.
- Comprehensive benefits to include malpractice, health, life, dental, disability, pension plan, 6 weeks vacation/CME w/expenses, relocation, and more.
- Must be BC/BE, experienced candidates and upcoming grads welcome to apply.
Portland is known as The Rose City, is situated between state and national forests for abundant outdoor activities and sports, and is within easy drive to the Pacific Ocean for all major water sports. The amenities are bountiful, whether you are looking for intimate music venues, great dining to chose from with various cuisines, popular bars and clubs, Aloft Airport for traveling with easy access to downtown Portland via the MAX line, numerous modern/hip hotels, great shopping venues. Enjoy Metro Arts & Entertainment, the Pro Art Chamber Orchestra, museums, The Oregon Independent Film Festival, partake in an NBA Portland Trail Blazers basketball game. Enjoy Portland Fashion Week including both American and international designers, experience The Spirit of Halloweentown, West Coast Giant Pumpkin Regatta, the list goes on. There is something for everyone!
Contact: Neal Fenster