Full Time :: Rheumatology
Rheumatologist needed in Fargo, North Dakota ::
Enterprise Medical Services
- Successfulcandidate will join as a full-time Rheumatologist in busy practice as hospital employee with over 200 referring physicians.
- Mostly Outpatient practice, clinical hours are Monday-Friday, 8am - 5pm.
- Financial package to include attractive base salary, signing bonus and production bonuses.
- Comprehensive benefits package includes malpractice with tail, health, dental, 401K pension, vacation/CME w/expenses, relocation, and more.
- Must be BC IM, and BC/BE in Rheumatology, experienced candidates along with upcoming fellows welcome to apply; H1B visa accepted.
Fargo is centrally located on the border of North Dakota and Minnesota, with a local population of 200,000. It is just over an hour to Grand Forks, 1 hours to Bismark, 3 hours to Minneapolis/St. Paul. The regional service area consists of 25 clinics and 5 hospitals. It is a region of picturesque small towns and major metropolitan areas. Landscapes are equally diverse, from the beauty of the prairie to lakes, rivers, and mountains. Fargo-Moorhead is one of the fastest growing economies in the Upper Midwest, experiencing growth in population, employment and new jobs. Called the Happiest City in America for Women by Self Magazine, Fargo-Moorhead is renowned for its friendly people and quality living. Good schools, affordable housing, clean air and water, make this a desirable place to live. The area has become a shopping mecca, attracting major retailers. Experience culture with ethnic celebrations, concerts for every taste, sports of all kinds, major names in entertainment, arts and theatre abound, museums to explore. There is truly something for everyone.
Contact: Neal Fenster