Great opportunity for a Board Eligible or Board Certified Rheumatologist with ties to Long Island to join a well-established single specialty medical group.
- 3 other Rheumatologists and mid-levels
- Practice 100% Rheumatology
- Readymade patient panel
- Light call (midlevel’s take first call) and minimal hospital consults.
- Wonderful teaching opportunity to excited residents and mid-levels.
- Comfortable average daily census of 20-23 patients
- Earnings potential mid $200s - easily attainable, then transitions to productivity model
- Full benefits including CME and 401k matching retirement
- Great location with parks and beaches and close proximity to NYC –international airport, universities and colleges, theater, dining and shopping
- Located just 22 miles to Manhattan
Only candidates with clear ties to Long Island will be considered for this outstanding opportunity.
- Qualified physician and advanced practitioner applications only. tier4