Successful candidate will join two dedicated Rheumatologists and one Nurse Practitioner in outpatient practice.
- Phone consults only; will see average of 12-16 patients daily in clinical setting.
- Infusion Center located in both hospitals next to endoscopy suites.
- Employed position will include excellent base salary, up to $20K signing bonus, production bonuses, up to $75K student loan repayment assistance.
- Comprehensive benefits package to include malpractice, health, life, dental, vision, disability, pension, 4 weeks vacation/CME with $3000 expenses, $5K relocation, and more.
- Must be BC/BE, both experienced candidates and upcoming fellow grads welcome to apply.
- Teaching opportunities are available with the residents and fellows, and medical students on rotation from Upstate Medical University, Syracuse.
- H1B Visa accepted.
This community is located in New York State's Southern Tier region and home to Binghamton University. It offers a high tech industrial base, affordable housing, and diverse cultural opportunities. Major cities are within driving distance.
Contact: Neal Fenster