Rheumatologist needed on the beautiful Finger Lakes Region of New York State
Enterprise Medical Services is representing a wonderful opportunity to join a fantastic multispecialty group.
- Largest multi-specialty physician practice in the Finger Lakes Region with services in Adult Medicine, Pediatrics, Obstetrics and Gynecology, Cardiology, Nephrology and Urology
- BC/ BE Rheumatologist needed due to huge patient demand
- Work in an outpatient setting only
- Hospitalist services are available for all inpatient needs
- Competitive salary and benefits along with a partnership track
- Unfortunately visa sponsorships are not available
- This is an approved National Health Service Corps site - loan repayment possible
- Cost of living is substantially lower than other areas of the US
The beauty of the Finger Lakes and life in Geneva are unparalleled! This community is located on the northern tip of Seneca Lake in the middle of Finger Lakes Wine Country, and is are home to prestigious Hobart and William Smith Colleges, as well as Cornell University's Agricultural Experiment Station. Within minutes is some of the best skiing on the Eastern United States on Bristol Mountain.
Contact: Neal Fenster