Seeking Rheumatologist for the Largest Multi-Specialty Group in Western New York - One hour from Buffalo
Enterprise Medical Services is scheduling interviews to join this elite, physician-owned and governed organization with four office locations.
- Walk into a 100% Rheumatology practice with an established patient base - replacing a retiring physician
- Service area of 160K only has one other Rheumatologist - five month waiting period - huge demand for services
- 99% outpatient practice - Hospitalists and Intensivists on staff
- Physicians work in a congenial atmosphere in new buildings with fully-implemented Electronic Medical Record(EMR)
- Onsite infusions
- Excellent financial package to include 2 year guaranteed salary, health, life, LT/ST disability, malpractice insurance, pension plan, vacation, CME and relocation
- loan repayment assistance
- H1 Sponsorship available
- Partnership options after first full year, no buy-in.
This diverse community offers all of the cultural amenities associated with living in a college town - economic stability and an outstanding place to live and raise a family - the lowest crime rate in the state, affordable housing, and three very good school systems from which to choose plus an International Baccalaureate School. There is a great deal of year-round activity for young and old alike and the university and college offer exceptional culture and entertainment, as well as Division I Sports. There are several beautiful state parks and multiple outdoor recreation opportunities including cross-country and downhill skiing, hockey, hiking, fishing, biking, hunting, boating, and golf. The Finger Lakes begin just one hour to the east of Olean and the Chatauqua Institute is an hour to the west. The largest park in New York state is located 30 minutes away, off of I86 - Allegany State Park, and great for hiking, cross country skiing, and camping. There is much more than meets the eye here!
Contact: Neal Fenster