Successful candidate will join busy Rheumatology department in one of largest healthcare systems in the nation.
- Employed position includes attractive base salary, production bonus, possible loan repayment assistance.
- Comprehensive benefits include malpractice, health, life, vision, dental, disability, pension plan, 5 weeks PTO/CME with expenses, and more.
- Must be BC in Internal Medicine, BC/BE in Rheumatology.
- Upcoming fellow grads and specialists with up to ten years practice experience welcome to apply.
- New Jersey licensed a plus, ties to area for long term growth also a plus.
Location within one hour of New York City and Philadelphia for all major metro amenities and international airport for traveling.
Contact: Neal Fenster