Successful Rheumatology candidate will join two Rheumatologists in highly respected multi-specialty group practice with 250+ providers.
- State-of-art facilities with fully integrated EPIC EMR, serves 17 county region.
- See average of 12-15 patients per day, clinic hours M-F 8-5, call schedule of 1:3 via phone consults.
- Teaching component option with University of Nevada School of Medicine.
- This position includes attractive first year base salary (up to $230K), comencement bonus, possible loan repayment assistance, wRVU bonuses.
- Comprehensive benefits to include malpractice, health, pension plan, vacation/CME w/ expenses, relocation expenses, and more.
- Both experienced candidates and upcoming grads welcome to apply.
- Must be BC/BE, H1B visa accepted.
Reno is continually rated among the Top 100 Best Places to Live, according to LivAbility. We are situated at the base of the Sierra Mountains just 30 minutes from the north shore of beautiful Lake Tahoe known for crystal clear water and its 18 world class ski resorts. Enjoy four seasons at the base of the Sierra Mountains and over 300 days of sunshine annually allowing endless outdoor recreational activities. Reno is a family-friendly community with a great educational system and affordable cost of living. Cultural and fine dining experiences are abundant as well. Renown recognizes the importance in the satisfaction of making a difference in a patient's life as well as the necessity of balancing work with a personal healthy lifestyle. Business Insider recently listed Reno on the list of "50 Places You Should Travel in 2016," placing it among destinations worldwide. Skiing, snowboarding, mountain and road biking, hiking, kayaking, rock climbing, Reno Aces Baseball, museums, theatre companies, ballet, opera, festivals & concerts, diverse cuisine and much more.
Contact: Neal Fenster