BC/BE 100% Rheumatologist to join anotherRheumatologist in busy practice who is no longer able to accept new patients.
- Mountain view,80,000 sq. ft. office facility consists of 2-3 exam rooms per physician.
- Full hospital and staff support for patient referrals should result in successful practice quickly, covering over 85,000 service area.
- Share call schedule of 1:3, via phone consult.
- Fully staffed 24/7 Hospitalist program for inpatient coverage.
- Recently renovated hospital toinclude new Emergency Dept, ICU, Radiology Dept, expanded Same Day Services, respiratory therapy and cardiac unit.
- Hospital-employed position will include attractive base salary, signing bonus and production bonuses.
- Excellent comprehensive benefits include malpractice, health, life, dental, vision, LT/ST disability, 403B pension, vacation/CME with expenses, monthly cell phone stipend, discounted gym membership, relocationand more.
- Experienced as well as upcoming graduateswelcome to apply.
Nestled at the base of the Rocky Mountains, this community boasts multiple rivers for fishing and floating, gorgeous mountain ranges, 5 lakes, 3 golf courses, a ski resort minutes from the office, miles of bike and running trails.Just over two hours away is Yellowstone National Park and Glacier National Park.Enjoy the local museums, live performing arts, festivals, and so much more.Come enjoy this unbeatable quality of life while experiencing a thriving and rewarding practice.
Contact: Neal Fenster