HEADLINE: Baltimore, MD: Rheumatologist is needed to join a busy Rheumatology practice. They have three Rheumatologists on staff. 100% outpatient. There is no call. There is some teaching. This is a hospital based opportunity. Employed by a teaching hospital. $ Offering very competitive salary, work RVU productivity, full benefits, etc. $ Excellent earning potential.
LOCATION: Baltimore, Maryland
- Their state-of-the-art teaching hospital is located in Baltimore, Maryland. Please see below regarding additional information about the city of Baltimore.
- Located in Baltimore, Maryland, a Rheumatologist is needed to join a busy Rheumatology practice.
- They have three Rheumatologists on staff.
- This is a 100% outpatient opportunity.
- There will be some teaching responsibilities.
- This teaching hospital has a very large staff of physicians. Many of their Specialists have an academic affiliation at this very well-regarded medical school!
- There is no call.
- There is no running around. The new Rheumatologist will be hospital-based.
- This excellent Rheumatology position is due to increased volume, area growth and expansion.
- All the rheumatologists in this group are all employed by this state-of-the art teaching hospital.
- This very well-regarded teaching hospital is part of a large healthcare system.
- Their Division of Rheumatology is a “Center of Excellence.”
- This stellar Division of Rheumatology offers comprehensive care for patients with rheumatic diseases associated with inflammation, swelling and pain of the joints. These diseases include osteoarthritis and rheumatoid arthritis.
- As mentioned above, the new Rheumatologist will be hospital based and hospital employed. This very well-regarded hospital is part of a large healthcare system.
- They are offering a very competitive, flexible and strong starting base salary. It will be commensurate with the Rheumatologist’s experience.
- There is also an RVU-based productivity incentive.
- In addition, they provide a comprehensive fringe benefits package.
- The earning potential is excellent!
INFORMATION REGARDING BALTIMORE, MARYLAND:
- Baltimore, Maryland has approximately 800,000-plus residents with a service population 1,000,000 plus.
- It is the largest city in Maryland and one of the great port cities of the world.
- Baltimore is an exciting city, with charming neighborhoods, ethnic and cultural diversity, Chesapeake Bay cuisine and a wealth of history.
- This great city also offers excellent educational facilities, including the University of Baltimore and Johns Hopkins University.
- You will also be able to take full advantage of, and have easy accessibility to, historical Washington, D.C., and is located only 45 miles away.
- Baltimore has a wide variety of restaurants to satisfy nearly every palate.
- It is also a sports fan's dream come true, including baseball, football and soccer teams.
- A temperate climate, beautiful waterfront homes, great shopping, superb dining options, excellent educational facilities, and a plethora of cultural activities all contribute to making Baltimore a great city to live and work as a Rheumatologist!
Ms. Judy Anapol
Anapol Enterprises, LLC
200 East 33rd Street
New York, NY 10016-4827
800-388-6478 (Day and evening)
New York residents: 212-545-7660 (Day and evening)
Fax: Please call first.