Excellent opportunity for a Rheumatologist to join a hospital-based specialty team serving the Bangor region. The hospital has recently invested in new facilities and equipment to fill the need supported by a strong referral base from PCPs in eastern and northern Maine. The right candidate is passionate about outcomes and cross-disciplinary coordination of care. Service lines include infusion, musculoskeletal ultrasound guided injections, and patient support and education seminars and forums.
- Competitive compensation
- Teaching opportunity
- Research opportunity
- State-of-the-art infusion center
- Office located in brand new clinic
- Collegial group with strong support team in place
- Schwartz Center Rounds
- Professional networking opportunities
- Full benefits package
- Loan repayment for qualified candidates
- Relocation allowance
- Highly competitive salary
Our award-winning small city in coastal Maine offers easy access to the spectacular coast, lakes, and mountains. Schools rank among New England’s best. Bangor is the regional hub for medicine, the arts, commerce and an international airport. Visa candidates encouraged to apply.
- Qualified physician and advanced practitioner applications only. tier1