State-of-the Art Rheumatology practice seeks a Board Certified / Board Eligible Rheumatologist to join a collegial team practicing a cohort care model. Your colleagues will be specialists in Rheumatology, Neurology and Orthopedics. Collaborate with the team to improve patient outcomes and engage patients in every aspect of their own care, empowering the patient.
- Outstanding compensation package
- Incentive component
- State of the art facility
- Cohort practice model
- Hospital employed
- Mostly outpatient with some inpatient consults
- NO CALL!
- Enjoy strong referral and tertiary relationships, and networking opportunities
- CME days and stipend
- Relocation assistance
- Great benefits, including 3 pension plans to choose from
This is a great place to live, work and put down roots-- know your patients and your neighbors in this family-oriented community! The median home cost in the area is $135K, and the average commute is less than 20 minutes! In your free time you will have the opportunity to enjoy all that Central Maine and surrounding areas have to offer! The office is located just a short drive away from ski resorts, lakes and rivers, award-winning golf courses, abundant hiking trails, and the beautiful Maine coast. We are just an hour north of Portland and only three hours to Boston. (Job reference #RHEUM18)
- Qualified physician and advanced practitioner applications only. tier3