Successful candidate will be first Rheumatologist in hospital employed multi-specialty group practice.
- Will be busy outpatient practice with over 70 physicians and midlevel practitioners for patient referrals, phone consults only.
- Group is largest provider of patient care covering over 300,000 in tristate region.
- Clinic hours are M-F, 8-5, well equipped lab.
- Employed position includes attractive base salary, up to $50K signing bonus, production bonuses, up to $150K loan repayment assistance.
- Comprehensive benefits include malpractice with tail coverage, health, life, vision, dental, disability, 2 pension plans, 5 weeks PTO/CME with expenses, relocation, and more.
- Must be BC/BE, upcoming fellow grads and experienced specialists welcome to apply.
- H1B visa accepted.
This Illinois city is located on limestone bluffs overlooking the Mississippi River, and is renowned for its natural beauty, preservation of its exceptional stock of Victorian Era homes, and its highly developed programs in the arts. It has been cited as one of the 50 top small arts communities in the U.S., and one of the top 100 small cities in which to live. In 2010, Forbes Magazine listed it as the #8 Best Small City in the U.S. to Raise a Family. Crime and unemployment are unusually low while recreational facilities and lifestyle amenities are unusually high. The community also offers excellent public and parochial schools, a 2-year public community college, a 4-year private university, two vocational colleges, fine dining, and abundant recreational facilities. It is located two hours from St. Louis, three and a half hours from Kansas City, and four hours from Chicago. Quincy's Baldwin Field offers six commuter flights daily to St. Louis, and Amtrak provides two round trip passenger trains daily to Chicago.
Contact: Neal Fenster