Successful candidate will be full time outpatient Rheumatologist in hospital employed multi-specialty group practice.
- Walk into existing busy practice with 10 primary care providers for patient referrals, phone consults only.
- Infusion center located at two clinical locations.
- Employed position package will include two year guaranteed salary, production bonuses, possible signing bonus.
- Comprehensive benefits include malpractice with tail coverage, health, life, vision, dental, disability, pension plan, 3 weeks PTO/CME with expenses, 6 paid holidays, relocation, and more.
- Must be BC/BE, upcoming fellow grads and experienced specialists
- Ties to area highly favored.
This city is a quaint community of 30,000 residents, sits in the heart of the Chicago Southland region, approximately 20 miles south of downtown Chicago, Illinois, and 10 miles west of Hammond, Indiana. Excellent public, parochial and private schools and there are many choices of higher educational facilities in the Chicagoland area. Adult softball leagues, pee-wee football leagues, the community boxing club and many other athletic outlets provide both the youth and adult population of this city plenty of opportunities to get involved. Enjoy the many other recreation and cultural activities that Chicago has to offer.
Contact: Neal Fenster