Northern Illinois prominent multi-specialty group in need ofreplacing Rheumatologist in existing practice.
- Will be joining two full-time 100% Rheumatologists and one advanced practitioner in outpatient practice setting.
- Walk into busy practice covering service areaof over 350,000 in nine counties.
- Full hospital and medical staff support to build successful practice quickly, with over 190 physicians for patient referral.
- Clinic hours M-F, 8-5, Sat: 8-12 noon.
- Enjoy working 4.5 day workweek.
- Will be required to maintain staff privileges at 396-bed hospital.
- Existing Hospitalist program oversees in-patient care.
- Full on-site lab including DEXA Scan, with radiology deptartment overseeing testing/results.
- This employed position will include attractive salary ($200-250K range depends upon experience),$20K sign-on bonus, andproduction bonuses.
- Full benefits package to include malpractice includes tail coverage, health, life, dental, vision, 403B and 457 pension plans, 4 weeks of vacation /CME with $3200 expenses, relocation expenses up to $7500.
- Must be BC/BE, ties to midwest would be a plus.
- Experiencedcandidates, along with upcoming fellow graduates welcome to apply.
- Great shopping, symphony, theatre, art museums, golfing, fishing, amusement parks, snow skiing, excellent universities and school system, and much more.
- Within two hours of Chicago, Madison, Milwaukee.
Contact: Neal Fenster