- Successful candidate will join hospital employed clinical practice, minimal call via phone consults only.
- No competition within 90 miles, full medical staff support for patient referrals to build successful practice quickly.
- This employed position includes MGMA median base salary, production bonuses, signing bonus, loan repayment assistance, fellowship stipend up to $1,500 month until training completion.
- Benefits package to include malpractice, health, life, dental, disability, three pension plans, 29 days PTO, CME with expenses, relocation up to $20K.
- Must be BC/BE, both experienced Rheumatologists and upcoming graduates welcome to apply.
Lewiston and its sister city, Clarkston, combine to be community of 55,000 residents, and only 90 minutes to Spokane for all major metro cultural activities. It is the farthest inland port in the USA alongside the Cumberland River, and has a service area covering over 180,000. This community sits only 700 feet above sea level and is the lowest elevation town in Idaho, allowing for 300 days of sunshine annually and very mild winters. Enjoy world class white water rafting, jet skiing, hunting, fishing, camping, hiking and 25 miles of levee pathways for scenic riverside walks and biking. Year round golfing available, or spend the day at any one of six local ski resorts. Numerous elementary, junior high, and high schools to choose from including 3 private schools. Abundant shopping includes super Wal-Mart, Macy's, Costco, Big Lots, T.J. Maxx, and more. Regional airport provides flights on Delta and Horizon airlines into Salt Lake City or Seattle.
Contact: Neal Fenster