Northeastern Atlanta bedroom community needs full time Rheumatologist to join existing Internal Medicine group.
- Practice will share space with IM group, as traditional outpatient setting, no inpatient responsibilities.
- Successful practice should build quickly with patient referrals from over 120 physicians on staff of new 77 bed state-of-art facility.
- Financial package of employed position offers attractive base salary, production bonuses, signing bonus, loan repayment assistance.
- Comprehensive benefits package includes malpractice, health, disability, pension plan, vacation/CME w/ expenses, relocation, and more.
- Must be BC/BE, experienced candidates as well as upcoming grads welcome to apply.
This community is nestled in the Alcovy River Basin between urban Atlanta and the artsy Athens region. It offers small town atmosphere along with an engaging life and high-tech capabilities, offering antebellum homes, an historic downtown with abundant shopping, dining and historic sites. This hospital is one of the county&'s largest employers, and is designated as a Level III trauma center. The hospital includes a diabetes management department, dialysis, SMART operating rooms, fully equipped laboratory, rehab, sleep lab, birthing center, respiratory therapy, nuclear medicine, interventional pain management, surgery, joint replacement, ICU/Critical Care, ambulatory care, emergency department, cardiac stress testing/EKG, diagnostic imaging.
Contact: Neal Fenster