A hospital in Ohio needs a locums radiologist for night coverage, Monday-Friday, 4pm to 12am. They need a generalist radiologist comfortable with reading multiple modalities. Physician must be comfortable with PAC-McKesson. Covering physician must be board certified, and having a current Ohio license is preferred.
Contact your CompHealth recruiter to learn about and be connected with a variety of assignments to choose from - with the length, location, and level of pay you're looking for.
- Night shift, Monday-Friday, 4pm-12am
- Must be board certified
- OH license preferred
- 90-120 reads per night
- Generalist radiologist needed
- Comprehensive malpractice coverage
- Housing, travel, and local transportation
- Credentialing and hospital privileges processing
- Licensing assistance