Are You a Top Radiologist with a Digital Nomad Spirit?
For a limited time vRAD is offering a relocation “Live Anywhere” package to set you up in your dream location – anywhere in the U.S., even Hawaii! If you have the ambition to provide exemplary patient care, a drive to achieve work/life balance, and a strong belief that breaking away from more typical lifestyles is completely possible—we’d like to talk to you.
Skip the traffic and commute!
Dr. Samir Shah loves his 10 second commute and state-of-the-art technology platform—featured on
vRad radiologists enjoy:
- Up to 26 weeks of time off per year (7 on/7 off opportunities).
- Flexible full-time schedule.
- State-of-the-art reading platform with no set-up costs.
- Competitive compensation.
- Subspecialty case routing—our patented platform allows you to read cases within your subspecialty.
- Full malpractice insurance through an A-Rated U.S. based medical liability provider.
- Easy & fast consultations with other radiologists.
- “Virtual Assistant” support from our award-winning Operations Center and Technology Teams.
Why do nearly 500 Top Radiologists choose vRad?
Our desirable case mix, state-of-the-art reading platform, and dedicated administrative support team –which many of our radiologists refer to as their “virtual personal assistants”—all contribute to our 96%+ physician annual retention rate. vRad is great place to work!
Have we piqued your interest? Contact us today.
- Email: PhysicianEngagementTeam@vrad.com
- Phone: 952-595-1107
- Apply online: http://response.vrad.com/physician_careers
- Must be a graduate of an accredited U.S. residency program
- Board certified or Board Eligible by the ABR or AOBR
- Eligible for hospital credentialing
- Access to high-speed internet (DSL/Cable)
- Hold at least one state license
As a physician run practice and a MEDNAX (NYSE: MD) company, vRad is a top teleradiology company that leads the industry in turn-around times and quality. We provide our nearly 500 physicians with the tools and resources they need to be successful. We hire the best, and have an uncompromising commitment to quality. On May 23, 2016 we celebrated our 15th anniversary.
I do not intend to solicit physicians who are employed by vRad clients. If you are employed by a vRad client, please disregard this ad.