vRad is Hiring International-Based U.S. Board-Certified/Eligible Radiologists.
Are you a top radiologist who completed an accredited Residency program in the U.S. and lives abroad? Consider a career with vRad and enjoy the lifestyle YOU want where YOU want to live. Read during the day (U.S. nights) from the comfort of your home and skip the radiation exposure, dress code and traffic.
vRad radiologists enjoy:
- State-of-the-art reading platform with no set-up costs.
- Up to 26 weeks of time off per year (7 on/7 off opportunities).
- “Virtual Assistant” support from our award-winning Operations Center and Technology Teams.
- Flexible full-time schedule.
- Subspecialty case routing—our patented platform allows you to read cases within your subspecialty.
- Competitive compensation.
- Full malpractice insurance through an A-Rated U.S. based medical liability provider.
- Easy & fast consultations with other radiologists.
Why do nearly 500 Top Radiologists choose vRad?
Our desirable case mix, state-of-the-art reading platform, and dedicated administrative support team –which many of our radiologists refer to as their “virtual personal assistants”—all contribute to our 96%+ physician annual retention rate. vRad is great place to work!
We’d like to include a quote from and international rad… “I live in Brussels – and work during the day – which is the time our U.S. based patients need me most …” or something that gets the point that telerad doesn’t necessarily mean working in the middle of the night! Better lifestyle.
Have we piqued your interest? Contact us today.
- Must be a graduate of an accredited U.S. residency program
- Board certified by the ABR or AOBR
- Eligible for hospital credentialing
- Access to high-speed internet (DSL/Cable)
- Preferred, one state license
As a physician run practice and a MEDNAX (NYSE: MD) company, vRad is a top teleradiology company that leads the industry in turn-around times and quality. We provide our nearly 500 physicians with the tools and resources they need to be successful. We hire the best, and have an uncompromising commitment to quality. On May 23, 2016 we celebrated our 15th anniversary.
I do not intend to solicit physicians who are employed by vRad clients. If you are employed by a vRad client, please disregard this ad.