Hiring Radiologists: must love working from home and saving lives!
Are you a top radiologist who wants to work from where YOU want to live with no administrative burden, radiation exposure, or dress code? Join the nation’s leading radiology practice—vRad.
We’re hiring exceptional radiologists to work from home—which can be anywhere in the U.S. and many locations across the globe with high speed internet access!
Skip the traffic and commute!
Dr. Samir Shah loves his 10 second commute and state-of-the-art technology platform—featured on
vRad radiologists enjoy:
- Up to 26 weeks of time off per year (7 on/7 off opportunities).
- State-of-the-art reading platform with no set-up costs.
- Subspecialty case routing—our patented platform allows you to read cases within your subspecialty.
- Flexible full-time schedule.
- “Virtual Assistant” support from our award-winning Operations Center and Technology Teams.
- Competitive compensation.
- Full malpractice insurance through an A-Rated U.S. based medical liability provider.
- Easy & fast consultations with other radiologists.
Why do nearly 500 Top Radiologists choose vRad?
Our desirable case mix, state-of-the-art reading platform, and dedicated administrative support team –which many of our radiologists refer to as their “virtual personal assistants”—all contribute to our 96%+ physician annual retention rate. vRad is great place to work!
Have we piqued your interest? Contact us today.
- Must be a graduate of an accredited U.S. residency program
- Board certified by the ABR or AOBR or Board eligible
- Eligible for hospital credentialing
- Access to high-speed internet (DSL/Cable)
- Hold at least one state license
vRad is an affiliate of MEDNAX, Inc. (NYSE: MD). Working with vRad means our clients benefit from the experience and expertise of MEDNAX, a national health solutions partner medical group that comprises the nation’s leading providers of physician services. Physicians and advanced practitioners practicing as part of MEDNAX are reshaping the delivery of care within their specialties and subspecialties, using evidence-based tools, continuous quality initiatives, clinical research and telemedicine to enhance patient outcomes and provide high-quality, cost-effective care. Founded more than 35 years ago, MEDNAX began as a single neonatology group. To meet the changing needs of its patients, physicians and hospitals, the company has grown to become the nation’s largest provider of maternal-fetal, newborn, pediatric subspecialty and anesthesia physician services—and, with the acquisition of vRad—is a leading outsourced radiology physician services and telemedicine company. MEDNAX has built a national presence by remaining focused on one simple belief: Take great care of the patient®.
I do not intend to solicit physicians who are employed by vRad clients. If you are employed by a vRad client, please disregard this ad.