Hiring Radiologists: must love working from home and saving lives!
Are you a top radiologist who wants to work from where YOU want to live with no administrative burden, radiation exposure, or dress code? Join the nation’s leading radiology practice—vRad.
We’re hiring exceptional radiologists to work from home—which can be anywhere in the U.S. and many locations across the globe with high speed internet access!
Skip the traffic and commute!
Dr. Samir Shah loves his 10 second commute and state-of-the-art technology platform—featured on
vRad radiologists enjoy:
- Up to 26 weeks of time off per year (7 on/7 off opportunities).
- State-of-the-art reading platform with no set-up costs.
- Subspecialty case routing—our patented platform allows you to read cases within your subspecialty.
- Flexible full-time schedule.
- “Virtual Assistant” support from our award-winning Operations Center and Technology Teams.
- Competitive compensation.
- Full malpractice insurance through an A-Rated U.S. based medical liability provider.
- Easy & fast consultations with other radiologists.
Why do nearly 500 Top Radiologists choose vRad?
Our desirable case mix, state-of-the-art reading platform, and dedicated administrative support team –which many of our radiologists refer to as their “virtual personal assistants”—all contribute to our 96%+ physician annual retention rate. vRad is great place to work!
Have we piqued your interest? Contact us today.
- Must be a graduate of an accredited U.S. residency program
- Board certified by the ABR or AOBR or Board eligible
- Eligible for hospital credentialing
- Access to high-speed internet (DSL/Cable)
- Hold at least one state license
As a physician run practice and a MEDNAX (NYSE: MD) company, vRad is a top teleradiology company that leads the industry in turn-around times and quality. We provide our nearly 500 physicians with the tools and resources they need to be successful. We hire the best, and have an uncompromising commitment to quality. On May 23, 2016 we celebrated our 15th anniversary.
I do not intend to solicit physicians who are employed by vRad clients. If you are employed by a vRad client, please disregard this ad.