Locum Tenens Radiology Interventional Job in California

Arrow Back to List   NextArrow

Locum Tenens Radiology Interventional Job in California

Arrow Back to California Radiology Interventional Jobs   NextArrow
Locum Tenens Radiology Interventional Jobs > California > Other Locations

Radiology Interventional

Staff Care


Locum Tenens

Job Description & Requirements
Interventional Radiologist - Physician - (Radiology - VIR - Inter Rad) Locum Tenens
StartDate: ASAP Available Shifts: 8 Hour/Day

A hospital in Northern California is in need of interventional radiology coverage for the dates of 9/30 -10/9, 10/28-11/13, 12/16-12/22. There is also a possibility for future vacation coverage dates. Typical hours are 8am to 5pm, there will be weekend shifts, but no call. This is a 60% interventional position and candidates must be Board Certified with a fellowship in interventional radiology. The radiologist will perform 6-7 procedures per day and the remaining 40% of the day will be spend reading diagnostic studies between cases, MQSA would be preferred but no required. The weekend will be reading diagnostic onsite for an 8 hour day, a very moderate amount of studies. The most common procedures are AV fistula, nephrostomy tubes, ultrasound and stereotactic biopsies, paracentesis, thoracentesis, embolizations, and thrombectomies. The client will cover all travel and lodging expenses. The PACS is McKesson and the voice recognition is Powerscribe.

An interventional radiologist(locum tenens) is a physician who utilizes minimally invasive, image-guided procedures and techniques to diagnose and treat patients for various conditions.

Facility Location
Soak up the natural beauty and small-town flavor of this charming Northern California community, nestled in the foothills of the Sierra Nevada Mountains. Take nature walks through its extensive parklands and preserves, visit its pioneer museum and enjoy the towns friendly ambiance and relaxing lifestyle.

Job Benefits
Staff Care typically arranges medical or dental malpractice insurance for contractor physicians and other specialists with whom we match to client opportunities. In addition, Staff Care locum tenens positions regularly receive highly competitive pay and a dedicated team to handle all travel, lodging, rental, and transportation needs.

About the Company
Staff Care, an AMN Healthcare company, is the nation's leader in locum tenens staffing. We provide flexible, temporary employment options for physicians, clinicians, and other allied health professionals in all specialties with a variety of healthcare organizations, typically with interim contracts lasting from one week to one year. AMN Healthcare is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer. We encourage minority and female applicants to apply.

interventional radiologist, interventional radiology, radiology, radiologist, physician, healthcare, health care, patient care, hospital, medical, doctor, MD, locum tenens

Share This Position

  • Facebook
  • Twitter
  • LinkedIn
  • Google+

Apply For This Position or Request More Information