A Minneapolis facility is seeking a locum tenens radiation oncologist to assist with vacation coverage. Clinic hours are Monday through Friday, 8am to 5pm, with night and weekend call. The physician will see an average of 20 patients per day. Ideal physician will be board certified or board eligible and is comfortable with IMRT, IGRT, 3-D CRT, and electron therapy.
CompHealth is a national leader in healthcare staffing, serving providers in more than 100 specialties. CompHealth was founded in 1979 and is now the largest locum tenens staffing agency in the U.S. Because we work with thousands of healthcare facilities throughout the country, we can find the right job and location for you.
- Holiday coverage
- 20 patients per day
- IMRT, IGRT, 3d-CRT, and electron therapy
- Board certification or eligibility required
- Comprehensive malpractice coverage
- Housing, travel, and local transportation
- Licensing assistance
- Credentialing and hospital privileges processing