Our client's regional hospital is seeking a BE/BC Radiation Oncologist to join the hospital's growing medical staff.
- A talented medical oncology team including dosimetry and physics support the center.
- The ideal candidate would have 3 or more years of experience but new grads are welcome to apply.
- Treatments include, but not limited to, Breast, Lung, Head/Neck, Prostate, Colon, Pancreatic, and Prostate Brachytherapy.
- The newly renovated oncology center includes – Siemens ARTISTE Linear Accelerator, Varian Eclipse treatment planning system, Phillips large bore CT scanner and is conveniently located 2 miles from main hospital on outpatient medical campus.
A comprehensive compensation package will be offered and may include:
- Salary plus Incentive Sign On Bonus,
- Medical Education Debt Repayment,
- CME, Health, Vision, and Dental and Life Insurance as well as Retirement Benefits etc.
- There is no Visa support for this position.
The city offers a choice of several outstanding public and private school systems. The area also offers additional educational, recreational and cultural opportunities.