Roswell has easy access to numerous outdoor activities including golf, snow skiing, and hiking. Eastern New Mexico University, national retail outlets and restaurants, numerous cultural opportunities, and direct flights to Dallas provide an enjoyable low stress lifestyle.
Join our treatment team: physicist, radiation therapists, dosimetrist and nurse providing the care to treat cancers from skin lesions to deep tumors.
Established practice with strong referral source of southern New Mexico primary care providers
- Cancer Center located in the hospital
- Linear accelerator therapy include electron and photon treatments
- Strontium 89 treatment (X-ray)
- 3-D treatment planning system, including simulation to help physicians determine treatment fields and proper positioning, IMRT, IGRT planning
- PET/CT scan for radiation treatment planning
- Varian IX, Eclipse TPS, Aria R & V, 2.5 yrs old, PET, MR, Fusion on site
- Tumor registry
- Discharge planning
Board Certification or Board Eligibility with certification in process is required
A comprehensive compensation package may include:
- Competitive salary and incentive plan
- Commencement bonus
- Malpractice insurance
- Full employee benefits package
- Potential for Medical Education Debt Assistance
- And more!
No Visa Assistance Available
*No Search Firm Solicitations, Please*
Sorry, this is NOT an opportunity for Search Firm recruiters. Thank you.