Facility in Wisconsin is needing full time pulmonary vacation coverage You must have an active WI license. Acceptable/desired pathway is pulmonary/IM and pulmonary/CC. There is a 10 bed ICU and 2 bed sleep lab. You'll have 14 outpatients per day and 5-6 consults per week. Very little procedural requirements are called for as they are strictly consultative and outpatient coverage.
CompHealth recruiters work closely with all types of facilities from top-10 hospitals to remote clinics. Your personal CompHealth recruiter will help you find a variety of opportunities to choose from that fit your skills and meet your expectations.
- Hospital needing coverage ASAP
- Pulmonary inpatient and outpatient needed
- Sleep a plus
- Possible FMLA leave for permanent doctor
- WI license required
- Monday to Friday: 8am to 10am pulmonary consults; 10am to 5pm pulmonary clinic
- Saturday and Sunday: 8am to 12pm pulmonary inpatient (weekend on/weekend off)
- Comprehensive malpractice coverage
- Housing, travel, and local transportation
- Credentialing and hospital privileges processing
- Licensing assistance