A North Dakota facility is in need of a locum tenens pulmonologist to assist with their growing program. Clinic hours are Monday through Friday from 8:00am to 5:00pm, no call, and covering physician will see an average of 10-12 patients per day. Coverage will be both outpatient and Inpatient consults. Ideal physician will be board certified in pulmonology or board eligible within 5 years of your training.
At CompHealth, we work with thousands of respected healthcare facilities nationwide, enabling us to find the best jobs and locations no matter what you are looking for. Our goal is to make a difference in the lives of our providers and the healthcare communities they serve. Please contact your recruiter to find out more about this and other available opportunities.
- Great facility in North Dakota
- Coverage for outpatient pulmonary and inpatient consults
- Epic experience preferred
- Monday-Friday, 8:00am-5:00pm
- No call
- 10-12 patients per day
- Comprehensive malpractice coverage
- Housing, travel, and local transportation
- Licensing fees and processing
- Credentialing and hospital privileges processing