A MO-based facility is looking for additional coverage while hiring for perm positions. Immediate coverage will begin once license and hospital privileges are complete. Weekday and weekend shifts with 24/7 coverage are needed. Weekday hours are 8am to 5pm, and the covering physician will have 20 to 25 consults per day. Ideal physician will be board certified or board eligible and have a current Missouri license. Those who are interested in working a locum-to-permanent position are encouraged to apply.
CompHealth is a national leader in healthcare staffing, serving providers in more than 100 specialties. CompHealth was founded in 1979 and is now the largest locum tenens staffing agency in the U.S. Because we work with thousands of healthcare facilities throughout the country, we can find the right job and location for you.
- 20 to 25 consults per day
- 32 ICU beds
- EMR/charting: Patient Keeper
- Pulmonary inpatient hospital rounding and call
- 24/7 rounding/call
- Weekend rounding is a mix of pulmonary and ICU
- weekdays 8am to 4:30pm
- Will consider board eligible but must be able to do both pulm and CC work
- Comprehensive malpractice coverage
- Housing, travel, and local transportation
- Licensing assistance
- Credentialing and hospital privileges processing