A hospital located in Massachusetts is seeking a Pulmonary and Critical Care physician to help with ongoing locum tenens coverage for their practice. The candidate must be board certified or board eligible. Scope of assignment includes clinic and ICU call. Assignment schedule is 8:00am to 5:00pm daily rotating weeknight and weekend call. Physician will see 4 to 5 consults per week and 10 patients per day on average.
Let your recruiter know if this assignment sounds like a good fit for you. CompHealth has the largest client network in the nation giving you the most opportunities to choose from locally and nationally. We fill assignments in all 50 states and receive new staffing requests daily. If you have something specific in mind, let your personal CompHealth recruiter know and they will match you with the assignment that lives up to your vision.
- Clinic and ICU coverage
- 4 to 5 consults per week and 10 patients per day
- Hospitalist and NP support staff
- 8:00am to 5:00pm, plus call
- Ongoing coverage
- Comprehensive malpractice coverage
- Housing, travel, and local transportation
- Licensing assistance
- Credentialing and hospital privileges processing